Area VP, Strategic Consulting
Brian has been working with financial institutions in the northeast for over 25 years. He joined Engage fi as an Area VP, Strategic Consulting to help FI’s optimize their technology strategy, grow more profitably and reduce expenses.
Prior to joining Engage fi, he worked at Fiserv for 12 years in new business development representing all their bank core processing systems (including DNA) and 1+ year focused on accounting, reconciliation, budgeting and profitability system sales. Additionally, he worked at OSI/BISYS for 11 years in new business development for the DNA core system during its infancy.
Brian has lived in NH for the last 23 years and during his free time he enjoys spending time with his wife, 3 children and 2 dogs. He also enjoys skiing, golfing and is a diehard Patriots fan/long time season ticket holder!
Lines of Business:
- Favorite All-Time Song: “Wild World” by Cat Stevens
- Favorite Cities: Boston, Sanibel Island, Maui & Stowe, VT
- A trait that best describes me (in one word): Optimist
- Dream Job (besides the one I have now): Professional baseball player
- Favorite Movies: Planes, Trains & Automobiles, Star Wars (the original one)