Area VP, Strategic Consulting
Mark has over 23 years of experience in the financial services industry, including lengthy stints at Datacard, Visa, and most recently at Fiserv. His experience extends across core, payments and digital channels, applying a strategic, consultative approach with his bank and credit union clients across his entire career.
Mark lives in Raleigh, NC and has two teenage daughters. In his spare time, Mark enjoys live sporting events and concerts, traveling, and mixes in a round of golf, if and when he can find the time to play.
Lines of Business:
- Favorite All-Time Song: I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For – U2
- Favorite Cities: Raleigh, Tampa (for real), Dublin, San Diego, Charleston, Boston and Chicago
- A trait that best describes me (in one word): Genuine
- Dream Job (besides the one I have now): Professional Golfer
- Favorite Movies: Tombstone, Caddyshack, Marvel movies (my daughters’ fault)