Check Out Our Webinars
On July 14th, join Matt Baldini from Baldini Lang LLC for a webinar that will focus on how Financial Institutions can level the playing field in their High-Risk Technology Vendor Contracts.
What will be discussed:
- Leveraging Due Diligence to improve your FinTech contract terms and conditions
- Regulatory Expectations of FinTech Vendor Due Diligence
- Leveraging the shifting Regulatory focus on FinTech Vendors to improve your contract terms and conditions
- Practical Advice for Contract Negotiations
- Key Contract Clauses
You are invited to join Jenn Addabbo and Neen James for the next webinar in Engage fi’s Leadership Series!
On August 10th, Neen and Jenn will discuss Folding Time: How Leaders in Financial Services can Achieve Twice as Much in Half the Time.
You don’t have time to do everything; you only have time to do what matters!
As leaders in credit unions and banks, we are constantly being asked to do more with less.
If we can get clear about those activities that make the biggest difference to our productivity we can get twice as much done in half time and free ourselves up to get on with whatever else we choose.
This program is perfect for leaders who want more control so they can manage their time, focus their attention, and manage their energy.
In this high-energy conversation between Jenn and Neen, you will hear strategies to:
- Increase time accountability so you can achieve more
- Create a strategic, daily prioritization process
- Understand your productivity style
- Eliminate distractions and increase effectiveness
- Build more accountability across your organization
If you and your team feel overwhelmed running from one project to the next, or feel like you will never get to the end of your to-do list, or wonder how you will ever get it all done… you might need to learn how to Fold Time. You will leave this practical and entertaining conversation understanding how you leverage time and get more done!
Harness the Power of Your DNA Core
An Engage fi Leads the Way Webinar
June 16 @1:04PM EST
Join Engage fi for a webinar with Lisa St. Germain, VP of Client Experience, and Sharmin Buck, Core Consultant. Both Lisa and Sharmin have first-hand experience working with financial institutions and DNA. Join them on the Webinar as they discuss:
- Who is Engage FI
- Their motivation behind the switch from DNA to consulting
- What they are seeing in the market
- How to Maximizing your tech tool kit
Parts 1 and 2 are now available!
Join Engage fi Strategic Consultant Megan Cummins (part 1) and Payments Consultant Jennifer Kerry(part 2) for a webinar series exploring BNPL. Part 3 will be June 8th – a Vendor Showcase featuring several vendors with BNPL solutions.
- BNPL Series – what you will learn?
- BNPL: Consumers and the Financial Industry
Learn about the current BNPL space from a consumer perspective, outline the current players in the market and the opportunity for financial institutions going forward.
- BNPL: How can financial institutions offer the solution
Learn about the integration of 3rd party provider solutions. Review considerations for implementing digital issuance and start planning the important next steps for your institution.
Join Engage fi Senior Strategic Consultant, Ava Farrell, and BankSmart Payments Consultant, Brad Trowbridge to learn:
- Card related banking statistics
- Evolution of interchange and Why
- Unbundling of EFT processors and Network Offers
- The convergence of PIN and signature debit today- “The Debit tug of War”
- Durbin 2.0 – Uncertain debit routing issues
- And more…
In honor of Women’s History Month, Engage fi is hosting a virtual celebration for bank and credit union leaders.
- Free webinar
- Happenings include:
- Welcome – Engage fi CEO, Jenn Addabbo
- Keynote – “Taking the LEAD”, Debbie Lundberg, Performance Coach, and TED Talk Speaker
- Open Discussion-Opportunity to share ideas, challenges, and insights in the financial industries with each other, and Debbie, a female leader, and coach who works with many leaders in the financial industry and other spaces, too.
A high-level overview of the current digital landscape
Heather, Loretta and Jenn cover key focus areas of your peers, and provide a blueprint for attacking your digital transformation!
Maximize your efforts for an effective fraud department today!
Fraud expert and Strategic Business Analyst Kody Tuupo breaks down 6 basic points to review within your credit union to ensure you're set up for success.
Now is the time to act on your digital transformation!
Our experts share the latest trends we're seeing from our clients and projects. We give an overview of the digital landscape, and assess your options.
*ALL recordings are offered exclusively to banks and credit unions.
You must be confirmed as a bank or credit union employee before receiving access (typically within a few hours).